PDA

View Full Version : Members Photo Album

randy
10-23-2008, 12:49 PM
The new members photo album feature is nice, but I have some confusion. the upload page reads:

You can upload up to 8 megabytes at one time. No individual file may be larger than 15 megabytes. If you want to upload more than that, you must upload the files separately, use a different upload format, or ask your system administrator to allow larger uploads.

but we each only have 1Mb alloted right?

Jerry
10-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Sorry, I must be dense, cannot find how to create an album. Help feature says the command sould be in my User CP but its not there. Help!

randy
10-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Jerry, up on top, MEMBERS tab, you'll see a drop-down for MEMBERS PHOTOS

GARTHXS
02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
yeah i cant post my new bike pics in the member area either:confused:

xs11lover
02-27-2009, 04:54 AM
I just setup my photos, it's easy. You have to log in first. After that I went to the member photo area and clicked on my xs11.com name. On the left handhand side there is a link that says add photos or something to that affect. click on it. Then I opened my big photos with the paint program and made them smaller with the "image" "strech/skew" option. I entered about 25% horizontal and 25% vertical and it shrinks them down to a quick loading, viewable size. Save them with a new file name, then go back to the member photo area, click brouse, and select the photo, write your caption and load. I was doing 3 and 4 at a time. It's easy and quick, even on dialup. I've got 16 pics up so far and there is still more space.
I guess you can just click on your album after you log in and get to the member photo area too..

CavBird
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
album & pictures isnt listed under user cp, and my xs11 name isnt listed in the members photo area.... any ideas?:confused:

CatatonicBug
09-21-2009, 02:55 PM
album & pictures isnt listed under user cp, and my xs11 name isnt listed in the members photo area.... any ideas?:confused:

The members Photo Gallery is at TDC of every page, under the "members" heading. You aren't listed until you upload pictures and create an album.