PDA

View Full Version : August 2004 Canada East Rally Aug 6 to the 9th

mitch
07-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Heres the link to my web page !
www.augustrun.fcpages.com

sixtysix
07-07-2004, 04:51 PM
This should be a fun one! I am leaving on 8/5 and arriving 8/6 after a nice drive through rural NY, VT, NH, and ME looking at 350-400 miles each day. :D :p

mitch
07-09-2004, 06:26 AM
HMMMMMMM! I might have a small problem, just found out yesterday. My younger brother has organized a rock concert with 8 bands, conssesions, security etc. He call me and said it got bumped ahead to our weekend at the campsite! Not a problem for me as we will get in free and have an area set aside for us, plus we will be aloud to take our own booze in. If some of the guys dont like loud music i have lots of camping room in my yard! I figgered i better give you guys a hjeads up on this , but in my opinion it is just gonna make the rally even better. There are a lot of people paying to ge in :D .........MITCH

TheDjost
07-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Cool. Like you said. It will just make the party better at the end of the day. Will this concert be on all weekend or will it just be a single day/night? If it's a single night, wich one? Friday, saturday or sunday?

I for one have no intention of modifing the plans to go to the rally and I think that this is an added bonus!

-Justin

mitch
07-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Full weekend , security, booze licence, concessions, 8 bands, etc gonna be a party for sure! Tickets are 30 bucks but we get it all for free just need one of my bussiness cards for a pass . .....................MITCH :D :cool: :D :cool:

TheDjost
07-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Your buisness cards just became V.I.P. passes!!! We're gonna make some people jealous!!

-Justin

Bill
07-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Mitch wrote:My younger brother has organized a rock concert with 8 bands, conssesions, security etc. He call me and said it got bumped ahead to our weekend at the campsite! Not a problem for me as we will get in free and have an area set aside for us...I'll update the web page with this new information.

XSively,

sixtysix
07-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Mitch wanted me to post these photos of the t-shirts:

Back:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/bikeparts/xs%20rally%20tees.jpg

Front:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/bikeparts/rally%20tees.jpg