PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the goodies Feedback Section.

sixtysix
10-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Let me know what kinds of things you want.
Let me know what you think of the goodies (or goodies forum). Let me know if you can make or supply goodies we need.
Any feedback is welcomed, let me know whats on your mind.:confused:

Thanks!!

sixtysix
10-09-2004, 08:59 PM
I am thinking about pins, small and large patches, maybe even stickers (all with the new logo). ANY OTHER IDEAS??:confused:

Czekus21
01-08-2005, 06:20 AM
I would be intrested in a small patch for my vest. I would take a large one but then I'd have to remove my flying eagle.:cool:

don07tncav
01-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Baseball hat please with the logo on it!!

desert1
01-08-2005, 08:20 AM
I can price a run of 100 small patches Gary if thats of any help. Talking about the small owners patch.
Bruce

Dennyz
01-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Any interest in a small "XS11.com" sticker? I know most of us don't like to stick things on our XSs, but perhaps something small and attractive would be OK.

This would promote the site. Non-member XS'ers my notice the sticker and login to check us out. It could go on the bike or helmet. Even tool boxes and trailers.

I will look into prices.

desert1
01-20-2005, 11:26 AM
I would'n tmind a sticker on the back of my Grand AM either.....
I dropped off a cheque to HSRS Trophys and they said late Feb. the patches would be here. I will drop in and enquire about stickers see what they say if they make them that is.....sittin here in the midst of another Atlantic blizzard.
Bruce
78XS1100

Ken Talbot
01-20-2005, 06:32 PM
Denny, you might want to check with Steve ( Mo 'n Steve) - I believe he is in this sort of business...

sixtysix
01-20-2005, 06:41 PM
The newer logo is owned by JP (so is the older one) you need to check with him before making anything with the 'xs11.com' logo or name. He has metioned this before.

Not trying to put anybody off, just letting you know what JP has mentioned in the past.

We want people to make and sell the stuff but only 'quality' stuff, and it needs to benifit the site if it is sold here. Basically that's all I know.

Please don't get mad at me, :p I am just letting you know what JP and I have talked about before.

Personally I think XS11 stickers are a great idea....with the new logo...are you listening JP? ;)

desert1
02-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Just to let folks know that the XS/XJ owners patch is available. 2" X 5" in size ........my email address is desert1@ns.sympatico.ca if you want to order thru paypal.

I must email Ken Talbot and ask him what the heck is his avatar. Is it a picture of an alien UFO or something?

Bruce:confused:

John
02-16-2005, 05:26 PM
His avatar is the clutch hub of the rear wheel. It is the piece that engages the splines of the final drive.

desert1
02-16-2005, 05:34 PM
I just emailed Kenny about that avatar and as i looked at it more closely, I said hey is that a bike part? Thanx for the feed back John. Perhaps I should post an avatar of part of an XS11 and see if I can get anyone guessing what it is!
Bruce

fountainbiker
02-16-2005, 08:46 PM
I would love to get a patch and key fob. How about kick stand coasters for non-paved parking? I'd also buy pins for my vest if available! Did you see the guy on eBay trying to sell a key fob for $10! Someone wrote him and said to get it here, brand new, for less! Awesome! Let me know how to order, thanks!

John
02-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Actually , the guy selling the key fob is a member here. I talked with him a few days ago. His 80SG met an untimely demise, so he's selling what didn't get wrecked. $10 ain't so bad...there aren't any new ones available here anyway.

sixtysix
02-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Huh? I sell the new key fobs and large back patches...RIGHT HERE. In the goodies section. I have a couple dozen of each at the original price of $8.25 for fobs and $15.00 for patches.

Linky-Poo to the Key fobs (http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5662)

Linky-Poo to the large patches (http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5661)

John
02-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Sorry 'bout that Sixtysix. I just looked at the link for the key fobs, and I didn't see where any were available. I apologize. I'm not trying to discourage business.

sixtysix
02-17-2005, 08:45 AM
I took over sale of the goodies since the links at the side of page don't work, then I put up stickies to let people know.

I do it as a service to this list....all $$ goes to the site. I donate my time etc. to get these out to people. The business rate doesn't really matter to me.

Is my link working....why did you think none were available? I need to find out why people don't know I have them. :confused:

We do need to get the older stuff sold before we invest in new items.

Thanks,

John
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I clicked on the keyfobs link just above the goodies link, but it was blank. It never dawned on me to check the goodies thread in the members forum...duhh!:o

tbpilot
05-17-2005, 11:47 AM
Not sure who wrote back to the guy trying to sell the keyfobs on E-Bay, but I owe him a thanks for turning me on to this site! I'm also glad to hear they are still available...I'll have to order one soon.:)

Czekus21
05-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Are there any plans in the works for small window stickers. I could use about a dozen or so.

sixtysix
05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Czekus21
Are there any plans in the works for small window stickers. I could use about a dozen or so.

I am looking at doing stickers now....but I haven't asked about the reverse type window stickers yet. Will see if they can do them.

Thanks,

Czekus21
05-25-2005, 06:11 AM
Cool. Thanks. Reverse and regular stickers would be great. Mabee about the same size as the small patches.

trukleon
05-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey that's another great idea,,,,stickers!!!!!!!!!:D Let me know what you come up with,inside and outside stickies sound ccccccoooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll!

Glad you found out about this site tbpilot?? (wasn't sure of spelling) Welcome aboard as you already have found out this IS place to go for information on XS and XJ's... I did recieve a comment from the seller of that fob..,but here is the place to buy'em,,,and the patches also!!!!Kurt..

knewsom
05-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Hats, definitely would be great, and stuff with just the simple, elegant Yamaha logo, or just a simple "XS". I tend to like things that are somewhat "understated" I guess.

Check out cafepress.com - they have a great setup for printing as needed a wide variety of stuff.

Of note, I've been looking for a "no pickles" patch for my jacket, but haven't seen one, if anyone knows where to get ahold of one, do let me know.

Cheers,
Kris

TomKat
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Got my FOB in the mail the other day. I like it alot. I may go ot and buy me anoth XS11 just so I can get me another FOB.:D

sixtysix
09-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Glad you like the fob...as for Xs's, I am not sure you can have enough :D .

Pat Kelly
09-11-2006, 08:55 PM
at the lake tahoe rally some were inquiring about the large "XS Eleven" patches. Any patches left?

sixtysix
09-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Not right now...I just sold the last one. I hope JP will have some new ones made, but it may be a while.

techmgnt
09-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Will there be any patches avalible soon? Looking to add to my vest. Thanks

techmgnt
09-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Will there be any patches avalible soon? Looking to add to my vest. Thanks

sixtysix
09-17-2006, 06:44 PM
I have asked JP a couple different times and he is receptive to the idea, but has not had any made that I know of. As soon as they are made up I will let everyone know.

desert1
09-30-2006, 01:40 AM
I have a limited supply of XS-XJ owners patches (20- 30) . There about 2 ins by 5 ins. a lot of the guys have them .....I dont own a computer any more and I'm sending this in from work so if any wants to send me $4.00 or cheque or money order for each patch to the below address trust me you will get your patch.....as long as they last that is.

Bruce Doucette
Site 13, Box 5
Grand Desert, Nova Scotia
Canada , B0J1N0

The patches are new and leftovers from a 2 years ago or longer.
They cost around $3.75 at the time to make .

I will cover the stamp costs, just make your return address ledgible.....again, I cant get back on the forum site as the computer here at work is sometimes off limits and I dont have one at home...sorry paypal is out as well.

HobbyMan
11-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Does anyone have any XS hats for sale?

John
11-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Look up a member named UncleSpot. He has had some in the past. That is who WK bought ours from. Good quality hat for the money.

TopCatGr58
11-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by HobbyMan
Does anyone have any XS hats for sale?

Ah Geez, Meathead....in my best Archie Bunker voice....don't know if you even know who that is! :rolleyes:

I activated the For Sale Forum, and then put in several examples of the items for sale by members in a special thread to make it easier for folks to find them!? Amongst them was UncleSpots hats, complete with contact info, prices, etc.!!

NO TITLE CHANGE FOR YOU, says the ADMIN NAZI!!! :p
T.C.

HobbyMan
11-30-2006, 09:08 PM
"Well gee Andy, I didn't know."-Barney Fife voice. You can't blame me for not seeing them in the GOODIES forum. Thanks for the info. And last I checked with the bank/DMV whatever, my Title was Free and Clear :) I decided to get started on my Christmass shopping.

TopCatGr58
11-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Got your fuesblock order, it's packaged and ready to go in the mail tomorrow!
T.C.

HobbyMan
11-30-2006, 11:45 PM
very cool, Thanks. It is going on the 79SF that had the ignition problems. After the side cover blew off, the fuse panel was exposed and I decided to replace it. I was at a stop light and I was just resting my hands when I accidentaly pulled the ign wire on the fus panel. the wire is not acctually connected to the panel so the fuse came out. It took me forever to figure out why my engine quit. Ohh well, time to replace.

desert1
12-31-2006, 11:48 AM
I still have the small patches left 20 0r 30 I believe; roughly there 2 ins by 5 ins. there leftovers from 3 yrs ago (brand new unused).
Sell them for $4. each cheque cash or M/O no paypal as I dont have an account or regular access to computers (at work right now) send me your address and email address to:

Bruce Doucette
Site 13, Box 5, RR2
Grand Desert, N.S., Canada
B0J 1N0

Happy New Years one and all, long may your big Mikunis draw!

xsilerating
12-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi Bruce;

You should be receiving my order in the next few days, sent Dec. 27. Not sure if I included my e.mail address but fairly certain that my phone # is there.

We spoke just prior to Christmas regarding this and the upcoming rally. I'm not sure if I've uncovered all of the related information on it but, I think that I've been able to piece together most of it.

I look forward to receiving the patches as well as speaking with you in the future and, all things permitting, meeting up with you at the rally.

Take care.
Ron

Happy New Year to you and yours and to all of the XS11.com members... All the best in safety and prosperity in 2007!:cool:

desert1
01-10-2007, 04:51 PM
All I have for sale are the small 2in by 5 in owners patches....Bruce

Erik the Red
01-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Bruce-
Tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. I'd like a patch. MO will be in the mail by Saturday.

-Erik

xswilly
01-14-2007, 08:04 PM
tried sending you a pm also

are there still patches left?

desert1
01-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Yeah I still have patches left XSWilly.....my address is up above.
Bruce

desert1
01-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Alan I sent out your patch this AM it should arrive 3 or 4 days....Bruce
78XS1100;)

Erik the Red
01-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey Bruce,
I sent money order for a patch about a week and a half ago. Have you received it yet? Just checking. Thanks.

-Erik

desert1
02-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Gone out in the mail about 3 days ago, should be there soon...
Thanks Bruce:cool:

xswilly
02-01-2007, 06:59 PM
I sent a check out today
2/1
so set aside 4 patches for me
when the check clears

desert1
02-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I regret that I can only send you 2 patches XSWilly, I'm down to 6 patches 4 of which I'm hanging on to, so email me here on this list if thats ok with you, I can cash your check for the 4 patches and mail US funds for the difference plus your 2 patches.....sorry about this; perhaps someone will take on the undertaking of ordering another run of these patches. Only had 20 some odd a month ago and they went fast...
Bruce
78XS1100 Alpha:(

xswilly
02-01-2007, 09:09 PM
thats fine
just send the rest of the money back

but glad to hear that you didn't get stuck with the patches

sounds like the new patch thread revived interest in the patches

Erik the Red
02-13-2007, 09:06 AM
Got the patch about a week ago. Looks sharp. Thanks, Bruce.

xswilly
02-20-2007, 08:35 PM
hey bruce
got the 2 patches today
they look good

thanks

desert1
03-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Not saying this too loudly but as of today Mar1st I have 2 and only 2 extra patches left that I can sell singly one per person, someone whom I'd saved them four didnt mail me so.....my address and instructions are above on this thread somewhere if you want one...
Bruce

desert1
03-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah I didnt mention like to sell these to someone who might not have one already and is in dire need....
Bruce

xswilly
03-01-2007, 08:03 PM
if no one else wants those last 2 patches
i'll take them
but i already got 2 from you a while ago, so i'll give others first chance, but if no one steps up
let me know.

earl G
10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
i read about a xs11 pin was one ever made?

ruffrider
07-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Who has an embroidery machine and he says that the logo on a hat(s) would be a piece of cake. If we could get the blessings of the power's that be we could make a little $$ for the site. Whoever is able to approve this, contact Ruffrider via PM. I'm not interested in profiting myself but would love to see some hats on the XSers. :)