bgrubb7
03-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Haven't seen This one yet.

http://www.z1enterprises.com/catalog.aspx?pid=XS1100

Lots of XS stuff. Lowest price I've seen on Pod Filters

TopCatGr58
03-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the link, but they only list STANDARDS!!:mad:

BTW, those pod filters are just as cheap on BikeBandit, just got my set of four for $6.93 each. However, after I opened it up, I can see that they DO HAVE THAT THICK LIP, that looks like it could inhibit the air flow around the edge of the inlet bell! So, looks like I'll be doing a bit of trimming to make them work properly!
T.C.

TomB
07-30-2007, 03:42 PM
I've bought stuff from them and had great service.

The bloke I was passing emails back and forth to was called Jeff, top bloke, very helpful.....................well he is an Englishman living in New York :p :p :p :p :p

Tom (England) :D

TomB
07-30-2007, 04:16 PM
WTF

I just read the date on TC's last post on this thread.

It came up on ''View new posts'' search :confused: :confused:

Roy Bean
01-03-2008, 10:07 PM
If you don't see the part you need on the Z1 site just contact Jeff and he will try his best to help you out.
Jeff believes in total customer satisfaction.
I've known Jeff about six years and i have been renting booth space to sell parts at Mid-Ohio Vintage Days at Lexington Ohio for five years. Great place to find parts as they have increased the area to sixty acres.
If you go to the meet in Ohio we rent the spaces on the fence by the golf cart rental area. Spaces 4,5,6,and7.Drop by we just hang out and tell each other how fast we were once.
:rolleyes:

TomB
01-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Jeff is a Brit, good bloke to deal with ;)

Roy Bean
01-04-2008, 03:48 PM
I talked to jeff and he had a lot of trouble finding any cross refrence marerial for Yamaha when he started his buisness. If any one knows of a knowledge base for him to access cross refrence material just send him a email through his web site.
He was happy to learn that riders from this site had at least tried his site.
Jeff is expanding his inventory and would be happy to stock parts needed for the maintence of yamaha bikes.
This is not a advertisenent for Jeff. I just want you to know that Jeff,Rob,and Steve like what they do and the more happy people that order parts from them enables them to keep doing what they like to do.
Roy

BlindogSmokin
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
I've been to the Z1 website, looks good for some parts. Of course he leans hard to the Kawi stuff, but I would like to see some like stuff in the way of seat covers for the XS1100 on his site. I am the fortunate owner of 3 XS11's of which I'm finally getting around to doing the restorations on. All of them need seat covers. If anyone knows a good place to buy some of them or knows a custom cover maker, I would love to hear about them.

Current restorations include:
1978 XS1100 E
1980 XS1100 LG
1980 XS1100 G/w full factory tour package
1979 KZ650B2
1978 KZ650B1
1972 SL350

switz1
11-17-2008, 06:28 AM
http://www.motorcycleseatcovers.com/