XS11.com Forums

XS11.com Forums (http://www.xs11.com/forum/index.php)
-   Members Lounge (http://www.xs11.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   XS-XJ Association Rally Banner (http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17162)

randy 04-12-2008 12:53 PM

XS-XJ Association Rally Banner
 
Where is the banner, and who will have it come mid-May? Please let me know.

Thanks!

MaximPhil 04-12-2008 06:03 PM

Re: XS-XJ Association Rally Banner
 
Quote:

Originally posted by randy
Where is the banner, and who will have it come mid-May? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Randy,
Ask Brent. He had it for the Key West rally in January so unless he sent it to anyone he still has it. He will be at Pocono rally in plenty of time to put it up too :D
Maxim Phil

John 04-12-2008 08:19 PM

I call dibs on it for the weekend of June 21. Wildkat and I are hosting the Meetin' O' da Minds that weekend.

gerkenbruce 04-13-2008 10:56 AM

Randy

Jerry is the keeper of the baner


XSively
Bruce

Brent 04-13-2008 09:52 PM

Banner location
 
Quote:

Originally posted by gerkenbruce
Randy

Jerry is the keeper of the baner


XSively
Bruce

Oh. I did not know that. Thanks. I still have banner.

I plan to carry it to Matt for Xsively lost in IL rally May 9 & 10.

I can bring it to XSeast in Poconos May 23.

John, I can bring it to you in Hurst TX June 19

MaximPhil 04-13-2008 10:55 PM

Re: Banner location
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Brent


Oh. I did not know that. Thanks. I still have banner.

I plan to carry it to Matt for Xsively lost in IL rally May 9 & 10.

I can bring it to XSeast in Poconos May 23.

John, I can bring it to you in Hurst TX June 19

Jerry might be the keeper of the banner but:
A) Brent has it :D
B) and he delivers.:)
Maxim Phil

randy 04-14-2008 05:26 AM

Jesus, Brent, you really get around!

Thanks for saving us all the shipping costs:D

One more thing off my checklist, see you all in May!

GNEPIG 04-15-2008 12:09 AM

Damn Brent, when I grow-up I want to be like you!

John 05-25-2008 06:07 PM

Randy
 
Do you still have the banner, or did Brent take it with him? If you do have it, could you send it to me? I'll cover postage.
Thanks

madmax-im 05-26-2008 01:11 PM

Re: Randy
 
Quote:

Originally posted by John
Do you still have the banner, or did Brent take it with him? If you do have it, could you send it to me? I'll cover postage.
Thanks

I was at the XSEast rally and Brent left last evening for GA and he had the banner with him...FWIW;)

John 06-26-2008 09:39 PM

Who's next?
 
Well, another MOM has come and gone, and a good time was had by most. Where is the next rally, and who should I send the banner to?

John 07-13-2008 05:02 PM

Bump

e.z.nightrider 07-18-2008 07:02 PM

As of today I have the new 2nd banner in my hands. Where do i need to send it.

Ed Z.

Jerry 07-19-2008 11:46 AM

If no one is using my original banner, I would like to get it back...:cool:

e.z.nightrider 07-23-2008 06:36 AM

Jerry,
Do you want the new banner so you can keep track of both?

Ed Z


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Integrated by BBpixel ©2004-2019, jvbPlugin