View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 08:35 AM
XSive Maximus

Talking ATGATT - All the gear all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguylogs View Post
SNIP...... a new modular helmet. .....SNIP
I will no longer look like I fit the time period for my bike, but maybe it will save me from a hospital visit or worse.
SNIP Maybe I'll polish it a little more over the weekend.
Mike,
LOL LOL LOL..... That Snowmobile helmet/faceshield really was entertaining especially on the BRP when it rained! Maybe Officer Huckabee won't recognize you?

Nancy and I did upgrade our jackets and I purchased a new helmet. I wear the new one when riding alone as I haven't transferred the intercom system to the new one. I'm disappointed with my new helmet as it is EXTREMELY wind noisy and has the new style bayonet fitting I also have come to dislike. Get what ya pay for and this was a "relatively inexpensive" helmet. I have a MELON size head and none of the other manufacturers make a MELON head in the bright yellow color I want. Looking at a SHOEI in White for the next one.

Nancy and I also NORMALLY wear our "Sliders" but I will often "Look Period Correct" with Levi's and UnderSliders.

Geeee. Is there any surprise that "Mike would be polishing his bike"?

Looking forward to seeing you there. Nancy & I arrive on TUESDAY very early A.M to get all the banners up and enjoy a little riding. We'll do bit of road checking too before our friends arrive.

Jeff didn't mention it but WAYAH road is new and PERFECT!

1970 - CT70K0 - Mini-Trail
1979 - XS1100SF - Pensacola
1980 - XS1100SG - The Duck
1980 - XS1100SG - Mayberry Duck
1981 - XS1100SH - DEAD Duck Café
1981 - XJ550 Maxim - Nancy's Mini-Max
1982 - XJ650 SECA - Hurricane
1992 - FZR1000 - Genesis
2016 - FJR1300A - Montgomery

Last edited by kboehringer; 09-21-2019 at 08:37 AM.