Home arrow Forums

Go Back   XS11.com Forums > Idle Talk Forum > Forum How To

Old 09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
XSive Maximus

posting a poll?

I'd like to post a poll but can't figure out how to get the poll option to work. I see the place in "Additional options" to check; "Yes, post a poll with this thread" & "Number of poll questions" to select but no window opens to put the poll questions. I entered poll questions in the message body but under "preview Post" I see no poll.

Perhaps the poll only shows up with a post, since there is the 10 minute requirement to make clarifying changes, I don't want to post something that isn't working as a poll and will not be changeable in such a short time.

How do I enter poll questions after checking the to poll box and choosing how many poll questions?

Thanks

Gary
----------

Ah, it's after you post that the poll question fields comes up. Maybe this post will answer someone else's same question.
82 XJ1100 Maxim "hurricane"- DEKA EXT18L AGM battery , NGK BPR6EIX spark plugs, Green Dyna coils, Sylvania SilverStar Ultra H4 bulb, 139 dB Stebel Nautilus air horn, Home-made K&N air filter based on an original paper filter frame, new piston rings, Barnett Clutch Springs, SS braid/Teflon brake lines, TKAT fork brace, rebuilt calipers, master cylinders, new brakes, reupholstered seat, lotsa little things and so many answered questions here.

Last edited by KA1J; 09-20-2013 at 10:12 AM.