Home arrow Forums

Go Back   XS11.com Forums > Buy, Sell, Trade Forum > XS and XJ 1100 parts for sale.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:09 AM
XSive Maximus

used parts summary-andreas

Here is the current summary of used parts I have in the old parts pile.If you need anything please send me a PRIVATE message and include your location and yr/model of xs1100. Will quote you a price that includes shipping. Lockhart oil cooler,4-2 chrome header/exhaust,corbin seat,1 piece chrome crashbar,2 piece chrome crashbars,std forks,std rotors,std brakes/calipers,special seat,rear plastic cowling std,airboxes,clutches, middle drives, final drives,universal/driveshafts, set of valves from 80g,cylinder head 78e,78e complete engine,front/rear std fenders,rectangle tailights,tubeless rims with tires 17inch and 19inch,pickup coil assemblies,tci,std gauges/clusters,shifters,footpegs,clutch levers,rear brake levers, drive shaft boots,swingarms,battery boxes,everything electrical like reg,solinold,rlu,etc etc,altinaters,plastic tool boxes,inner plastic rear fender,left engine cover,oil filter assemblies with bolt,oil pans, transmission,crank with connecting rods,bearings,cam/primary chains,centre and sidestands, clutch assembies,lots of rubber pieces, alum std footpeg mounts,batteries,chrome swingarm caps,ignition switches, sidecover/helmutlocks, gas caps,handlbars,vetter fairing and side/top bags,cylinder head bolt sets/nuts,brake lines,oil lines,cam chain tensioners,clutch/throttle/speedo cable,speedo drive gear,front axles,engine rubber mounts/bolts/nuts,cam chain guides/slider,left handlbar controls,rear brake master,rear calipers,starters,coils,etc etc, note the big items like complete engine and fairing not shipping, come get and get a super deal, try and empty the shop monster fridge of ites contents, thanx andreas
Old 06-19-2009, 11:16 PM
XSive

Pan man

Hey Andreas,
I could use front and rear brake master cylinders and an oil pan.
1980 XS1100 Midnight Special
Thanks, Mark
Old 06-23-2009, 07:50 PM
XSive Maximus

Hi,
What do you want for the oil cooler? How about the seat? Do you have any pics? I have a 81 1100 midnight special.

Thanks
4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines
Fork brace - 160 speedo - Auto CCT
All gold paint and chrome replaced with GOLD plate

"STUPID is Forever" Ron White.
Contact me by PM -I don't deal with stupid anymore.

Big John
Old 06-23-2009, 07:52 PM
XSive Maximus

Also my addy is 75057, Texas
4 pods - Air box gutted--E3 Plugs - High Back seat - Grooved out swing arm - SS brake lines

Big John
Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 PM
XSive Maximus

Damn, I am going to wear you out. Didn't see the speedo. Is it the round 160 MPH version?

Thanks

Big John
Old 06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
XSive

I have a 78' Standard. I'm in need of a seat. Interested in the Special seat. Whats the price/pics to krandall_bob@hotmail.com
Old 06-26-2009, 07:46 PM
XS-XJ Guru

Read Andreas' post. Second sentence. PM him...........as he always requests.
91 ST1100
Old 07-22-2009, 09:25 AM
XSive Maximus

just an update 4-2 header is sold, have no fairings right now, out on a road trip until 28 july 09, no shipping until them, will try and check e-mail. oh a 80sg arrived before i left, for parts, thanx andreas
Old 07-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Truly XSive

andreas need a extra special seat any chance u can help me out
Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM
XSive Maximus

update of parts for sale 11august 09

lockhart oil cooler, 2 piece chrome crashbar, chrome round headlight bucket and one signal no lens, rear std signals, 1 front std signal and mount,80sg wiring harness,3 slotted rotors, several non slotted rotors,16inch rim and tire 2 19inch front rim and tire, corbin seat, 80g seat,front and rear fenders,4 pod filters,airboxes,centre and sidestands, rear/front std calipers, special front calipers, std/special forks,handlbars,clutches,middle/final drives,special std taches and gauges,lots of TCI units, regulaters, solinolds, rlu,headlight relays,battery boxes,cylinder head, valves, cylinder jugs 2 ,engines, pickup coil assemblies, altinaters, oilpans, 3 sets of sidecovers(80sg,81h,80g,), engine sidecovers, clutch/throttle/speedo cables, speedo drive gears, universal driveshafts footpegs,lots of misc rubber/electrical some chrome stuff, etc, send me a private message please with shipping location and yr,model of xs1100 will quote price including shipping,will be away from e-mail 12-18 august going to NHRA event in brainerd,mn no email or shipping until 18august, thanx andreas